Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's All About the Service


These days, great customer service is hard to come by, which is why I was amazed when I dealt with the folks at From You Flowers.

I had ordered this beautiful bouquet of Wild Plum Roses for a friend of mine to arrive the same day. When they realized the bouquet was not going to arrive on time, they called to apologize. But, not only did they apologize, they upgraded my bouquet and assured me that the bouquet would arrive first thing the next morning. They deal with local vendors, so they are not always in control, but it was nice that instead of throwing that excuse my way, they went out of their way to make sure my experience could still be a positive one. The flowers arrived in the morning, my friend loved them, and I'll definitely be buying from From You Flowers again.

No comments: