Thursday, October 4, 2007

New Home Syndrome

We recently bought our first home, which is scary and wonderful all at the same time. Now our weekends are spent deciding what we want to renovate and decorate next. Since we haven't really had our hand in interior design before, I'm using magazines to guide me along. So, I share with you my favorites to date...for those of you who are going to be jumping into a similar adventure in the near future:



Dwell Magazine- You'll see the most incredible houses in the world flipping thru the pages of Dwell. I also highly recommend the television show. :)



Elle Decor Magazine- From the beautiful and elegant to the more unusual, this magazine definitely satisfies a decorator's craving for inspiration.



Domino Magazine- By far my favorite, this magazine reads more like a fashion magazine and has ideas that range from things you can do on your own to things that you wish you had the thousands of dollars to by.

No comments: